Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Select treenode in code-behind

Select treenode in code-behind

Swede.Swede@gmail.com

Hello!

How can I select a treenode in code behind?

I have a treeview with unique values and want to select a specific
node based on the value.

TIA

Clarkie

Madhur

If I am not wrong, you will have to loop through TreeNodeCollection to find
your node.

I am not sure there exists an indexer which would allow you to retrieve your
node by value.

--
MAdhur

news:(E-Mail Removed)...