Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Hide textbox / Make textbox not visible (NOT USING visible property)

Hide textbox / Make textbox not visible (NOT USING visible property)

Jurjen de Groot

I have a textbox wich will be filled with a BASE64-value (an image) on the
clientside. This values is then transported to the server on postback.
I don't want this textbox to be visible, however, if I set the textbox to
'invisible' my before mentioned construction is not working.
I have now defined the height/width of my textbox to '1px' but it is still
visible. I cannot place it outside of the page either because it would cause
scrollbars to be drawn.
I have also tried using a 'hidden' field but for some reason I couldn't get
that to work.

Any thoughts ?

Jurjen.