Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Server Control with GridView and Button

Server Control with GridView and Button

Terry Holland

I want to create a custom server control that contains an extended gridview
(custom written) and a button control.

I have my extended gridview but Im not sure how to add another control ie
the button. I am not talking about adding a button column to the gridview
but adding a button outside of the gridview.
All help appreciated.
tia