Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > two newbie questions...

two newbie questions...

Rob Eventine

hello all,

my questions are this:
1) how do i display flash animations on an aspx page without that active x
bar popping up all the time...

2) how do i encode a page counter onto every page that also does not kick up
an active x fuss?

big thanks in advance...

Nathan Sokalski

I don't believe you can. The ActiveX warning that Internet Explorer gives
(or any warning that any other browser gives about ActiveX) is determined by
the browser, not the page.
--
Nathan Sokalski
http://www.nathansokalski.com/

"Rob Eventine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:iFXGj.20138$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello all,
>
> my questions are this:
> 1) how do i display flash animations on an aspx page without that active x
> bar popping up all the time...
>
> 2) how do i encode a page counter onto every page that also does not kick
> up an active x fuss?
>
> big thanks in advance...

Jerry C

Rob,

Look at this link. There was a law suite that caused this, you may search
for it. I don't think the suite is mentioned in this page.

I hope this helps. If you need more info let me know. I will spend more time
to post some of my code.

--
Jerry