Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > [Personalizable(PersonalizationScope.User)]

[Personalizable(PersonalizationScope.User)]

Handle

Hi,

I have to persist the following property on a "per user" basis:

[WebBrowsable(true),Personalizable(PersonalizationS cope.User)]
[Personalizable(PersonalizationScope.User)]
public Hashtable listOfViews
{
get
{
return listDict;
}
set
{
listDict = value;
}
}

I can see that the property get persisted (i.e. if I close the browser, open
it again - link to the web part page - my values are there), but the problem
is that - ALL users have access to the SAME property. Thus the property is
not saved on per-user basis - but it is shared among all.

Any ideas on why?

/NeXTstep