Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > absolute path to ImageUrl property .....

absolute path to ImageUrl property .....

Adam Right

Hi All,

I'm developping a site using VS2008 (c#) on IIS 6.0.
In my application images are not shown by the image control, they are in the
web server machine and the main folder path is E:\PICTURES.

If I set the ImageURL property in the code and set it to the absolute path
of the image, it doesn't show.

Is it possible to set ImageUrl property for absolute path of a image file,
like that...

Image1.ImageUrl = E:\PICTURES\products\st750-4.png

Any tips?

Thanks.

Adam...

Eliyahu Goldin

It must be a virtual path. In other words, relative to the application web
directory, like Images/myImage.gif

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer