Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Changing Hyperlink Styles for Each Row in a Table

Changing Hyperlink Styles for Each Row in a Table

Brett

I have a page using a <table>, and must remain so for now.

I am trying to set an a:link style for each row depending on certain
criteria. Hyperlinks for some rows need to be black, some red. How do I set
the a:link style for each row. I tried putting in a <style>a:link within the
first <td> of each <tr>, but it changes the a:link for the entire table, not
per row. I also tried putting in the <style> at the <tr> level, same result.

Thanks

PJ on Development

You need to change the style property of the Hyperlink itself.

Regards,

Paulo Santos
http://pjondevelopment.50webs.com