Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > How to implement Font dialog webcontrol?

How to implement Font dialog webcontrol?

chandan

How to implement Font dialog webcontrol? Microsoft doesnot provide
this web control.Also ther is not enough help on net as I search.

Thansk,
Chandan kumar

rob^_^

Hi Chandan,

Font face is a user preference. Users can choose the default font face for
web pages from Tools>Internet Options - General tab, Fonts button.

Don't forget the User is King... avoid hardwiring font faces or sizes. The
user should be able to choose the font and size (View>Text Size), just as
they do for desktop applications.

User Stylesheets (Tools>Internet Options - General tab, Accessibility
button) can also over-ride web page style preferences.

Regards.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...