Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Calendar control renders as a single column on IE Mobile 6

Calendar control renders as a single column on IE Mobile 6

spence_duncan@hotmail.com

I am trying to put a standard calendar control (ASP.NET 2) into a page
that will be viewed in IE Mobile 6 (Palm Treo 750).

I've put the control on the page and narrowed everything down as far
as I can (i.e. width=100, font-size = xx-small, cellpadding = 0,
cellspacing=0 etc), but when viewing in the browser I get the control
rendered as a single column: -

<
December 2007

Mo
Tu
We
Th
..
..
..

Is this what I should expect to see?

I've also created a mobile web form and put a mobile calendar control
on that with the same results.

Sureley this cannot be correct, any ideas?

TIA

Duncan

spence_duncan@hotmail.com

On 10 Dec, 14:47, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I am trying to put a standardcalendarcontrol(ASP.NET 2) into a page
> that will be viewed in IE Mobile 6 (Palm Treo 750).
>
> I've put thecontrolon the page and narrowed everything down as far
> as I can (i.e. width=100, font-size = xx-small, cellpadding = 0,
> cellspacing=0 etc), but when viewing in the browser I get thecontrol
> rendered as a singlecolumn: -
>
> <
> December 2007
>
> Mo
> Tu
> We
> Th
> .
> .
> .
> 26
> 27
> 28
> 29
>
> Is this what I should expect to see?
>
> I've also created a mobile web form and put a mobilecalendarcontrol
> on that with the same results.
>
> Sureley this cannot be correct, any ideas?
>
> TIA
>
> Duncan

Just to let anyone who's interested know - I have the answer.

An option in Menu/View of IE on the Treo allows you to select 'One
Column' or 'Fit to Screen' - if you select 'Fit to Screen', the
control appears as expected.

Simple really!

Duncan