Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > No Text value from Repeater

No Text value from Repeater

Randy

Hopefully someone can shed some light on this.. I have a repeater control
with a text box and button in it. The repeater when binding to the
datasource return say rows. Problem one. Using a button will not post back
past the 1st occurance in the repeater. Is this a problem? But the
linkbutton will work. Next. I fill out the textbox and click the button.
The Itemcommand Fires and Can Find the textbox. Here is the problem. There
is No Text value. I have stepped through the code and the problem is not on
post back so the value is not getting reset, I am not rebinding, just no text
value. Any help would be great.

--R