Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Spacing between radio button and text

Spacing between radio button and text

J. Cairn

Whenever I create a radio button, there is a large amount of space
between the radio button and the text label. I can't figure out how to
change that. Anybody know? (I have the same problem with checkboxes.)

Thanks.