Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > asp.net + process output

asp.net + process output

Hi there, i've got still the same problem as before : i would like to write
all the outputs of a running process into my asp.net page in real time.
would you have an exemple or could you help me please ? i precize my process
is started by process.start() (from the system.diagnostics library), and
i've tried to use the standardoutput property, but without success.

please help me

Nico