Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Debugging Control Code

Debugging Control Code

Elmo Watson

I have a solution open, and one project has my dll code, and the other
project is a test website, using the control/dll in my other project

I have no problem debugging by stepping through the website code (set as
startup, naturally), but how can set up the solution so I can step through
the actual code in the dll, when I'm running it?