Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Creating Dropdown List dynamically and setting the selected value

Creating Dropdown List dynamically and setting the selected value

Palmi

Hi, I have a problem with setting the select value to items in a dropdown list,
I create dropdown list in a loop and set unique id to it but I have to set
the selected index in every dropdown list but not the same index.
How can I accomplish that?

thx

PJ on Development

Hi, Palmi,

After populating the DropDownList, set the desired index.

You just need to know what index you require for each DDL.

Regards,

Paulo Santos
http://pjopndevelopment.50webs.com