Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Drop down WebControls.Menu on Master page covered by Content page.

Drop down WebControls.Menu on Master page covered by Content page.

Greg G

I am using a System.Web.UI.WebContols.Menu on a master page. I have a problem
when a user clicks the drop-down menus. They come down behind the content
page and are thus not functional. I hope I will not need to leave a blank
space below the menu.

Can I put the menus on top of the content or is there a way to move the
content below the menu when they open and drop down?
--
Thank you very much,

Greg G