Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Same event handler for WEB-controls

Same event handler for WEB-controls

KSO

How can I connect my own eventhandler with several web controls ?
- when all the web controls changes I want to do something (=the same thing
- update the page).

I know it can be done by changing the tags in the HTML code - but I want to
do it in C# - but how ?