Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Can you access records directly on form?

Can you access records directly on form?

Randy Galliano

Hello,

I need to set up an sql connection and access the data directly so I can
create my own form and move each records values to some text boxes. I have
search books and the web but haven't found any answers. Does anybody know
how to do this?

Regards,

Randy.