Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Web Part INterfaces SSRS Deep INtegration and Sharepoint

Web Part INterfaces SSRS Deep INtegration and Sharepoint

ezeget.com

Have posted this onto SSRS and Sharepoint groups but maybe will get quicker
answer here from you guys.

I am looking for the actual interface that will allow me to interface with
the SSRS Web Part from the Sharepoint Deep Integration suite. It appears that
it needs a doclib interface, I guessed it was the IListProvder but now find
it is not and not even IRowProvider. Can you / they tell me what it needs to
be to properly interface with it both from the

'Get Report Definitions From' connection
but also
'Get Report Parameters From' connection

For The latter I also need to know how to marry up the Parameters in say a
Filter Web Part with the SSRS Web Part Deep Integration.

--
Steve G

ezeget.com

15 days and counting - what happened to 48 hours response?
--
Steve G

"ezeget.com" wrote:

> Have posted this onto SSRS and Sharepoint groups but maybe will get quicker
> answer here from you guys.
>
> I am looking for the actual interface that will allow me to interface with
> the SSRS Web Part from the Sharepoint Deep Integration suite. It appears that
> it needs a doclib interface, I guessed it was the IListProvder but now find
> it is not and not even IRowProvider. Can you / they tell me what it needs to
> be to properly interface with it both from the
>
> 'Get Report Definitions From' connection
> but also
> 'Get Report Parameters From' connection
>
> For The latter I also need to know how to marry up the Parameters in say a
> Filter Web Part with the SSRS Web Part Deep Integration.
>

> --
> Steve G

Wei Lu [MSFT]

Hello Steve,

I found that you posted the same question in the Sharepoint and Reporting
Services Group where I have responsed there.

You may discuss with me there.

Sorry for confusion.

Sincerely,

Wei Lu
Microsoft Online Community Support

Walter Wang [MSFT]

Hi Steve,

This is Walter, community lead of MSDN Managed Newsgroup Support Team.

First, we want to apologize for not replying earlier in this thread. We
have thought that this question is the same one as you posted in
microsoft.public.sqlserver.reportingsvcs which is currently handled by my
colleague Wei Lu.

We are having some internal tool issues in recent two days (which is now
fixed) that caused delay when importing posts from NNTP server into our
tool system, therefore some of your new posts may have missed the 24
business hours limit. We're very sorry about that.

In future, if you think any of your posts which are missing the service
agreement (initial response in 24 business hours, further response in 48
business hours, please note responses include replies from community
members and MSFT employees), please don't hesitate to email me to let me
know the issue. I'll try my best to follow-up as soon as possible. You can
find my email address in my signature.

Thank you for using MSDN Managed Newsgroup Support Service.

Sincerely,
Microsoft Online Community Support

For MSDN subscribers whose posts are left unanswered, please check this
document: http://blogs.msdn.com/msdnts/pages/postingAlias.aspx

ications. If you are using Outlook Express/Windows Mail, please make sure
you clear the check box "Tools/Options/Read: Get 300 headers at a time" to
see your reply promptly.

ezeget.com

Hi Wei Lu,

Sorry but I have not been able to see the response to the Web Part
connections question, can you send me the link please. Hopefully you are not
referring ti the one about the reportviewer which is ongoing. The SSRS Deep
INtegration Web Part Interface connectivity is a separate issue to the
ReportViewer Control as far as I can see. Are you / Microsoft really saying
that the Connections to this Web Part are not for public consumption?

Regards
--
Steve G