Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Riich Text Control

Riich Text Control

Jack

Does anyone have a good recommendation for an end user friendly rich text
control? The objective is to have the page creation experience much like
creating a document in Word with a very simple implementation of inserting
images and formatting text.

Jack

Walter Wang [MSFT]

Hi Jack,

I suggest you search on internet to see if there's any commercial or free
controls could meet your requirement. Also, you might want to try ask in
http://forums.asp.net/69.aspx since it's dedicated for discussing third
party controls in ASP.NET. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
Microsoft Online Community Support

I've outlined some decent free rich textbox controls here:
http://SteveOrr.net/freecontrols/textboxes.aspx

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr,