Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Newbie - Gridview column total in footer

Newbie - Gridview column total in footer

dakota64

Hi all, I am a classic asp coder trying to learn .Net. (So far this
has not been easy). I just have a simple gridview with 3 columns,
Name, price1, price2. I have been trying to insert a column total for
the last 2 columns without success. I thought the easiset would be to
create a sqldatasource with a sum called MyPrice1 and MyPrice2 and
then insert it into the gridview footer. Everything I have tried has
failed. Please be very basic in any advice you have, my head really
hurts..

Thank you in advance for your help.