Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > formview linked to gridview

formview linked to gridview

brendanmckeown@gmail.com

Hi probably a simple question. I have a gridview which shows details
of attendees at an event.
I want to add a new attendee for the same event using a formview. As
Gridview does not have an insert option how can I get the new formview
to automatically fill in the event id from the gridview vert much like
an order / orderdetails form. I am using c#

Thanks in advance