Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > What's the Difference between an asp:Literal control and an asp:Localize control?

What's the Difference between an asp:Literal control and an asp:Localize control?

netcodedevil@gmail.com

What's the Difference between an asp:Literal control and an
asp:Localize control? I fail to see any difference either on the
Designer, Page or Html Source. With the sole exception that there
some missing Localize properties (inherited from Literal).

So what's the difference? What's the added value for localization?

TIA