Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Persisting CultureInfo object.

Persisting CultureInfo object.

PJ on Development

Greetings,

I'm currently developing a WebControl that has a CultureInfo property.
When the control is persisted to the ASPX page by the VisualStudio it
reads like:

<cc1:Control Culture="English (United States)" />

The problem I want the control to persist the CultureInfo as below:

<cc1:Control Culture="en-US" />

I know I can override the GetPersistenceContent method of the
ControlDesigner, but my control is quite complex and it's such a huge
task for a little problem.

I think someone must have thought about it, because that's the way the
@Page directive on the ASPX page is persisted. I just want to know how
can I do it too.

Regards,

PJ