Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Visual WebGUI vs ASP.NET/Ajax

Visual WebGUI vs ASP.NET/Ajax

Eric Margheim

Any comments from you experts concerning Visual WebGUI pros/cons?

I am trying to decide between the 2 approaches to developing a new
client/server type application. Current application is MFC and has some
pretty complex functionality. Visual WebGUI is very green but offers some
pretty cool tools, from what I've seen. Is it stable enough at this point
to commit to in your opinion?

Thanks for any feedback.