Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Empty GridView

Empty GridView

Jim McGivney

At times I display a page where there is no data for the GridView. The
GridView is not displayed. In this case I would like to display a message
such as "No data meets search criteria".
How do I detect an empty GridView ?
Thanks,
Jim

Andrew Robinson

Jim,

take a look at the EmptyDataTemplate and EmptyDataText properties of the
gridview.

--

Andrew Robinson
http://blog.binaryocean.com