Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > get all data used in gridview.databind()

get all data used in gridview.databind()

Sergio E.

Hello, I follow tried to extend the control gridview and not yet it is
possible to me to have access to the data with which this one is filled. I
already tried to override the DataSource property but I only obtain results
when datasource is a datatable, nevertheless what I need now is to collect
these data when datasourceid corresponds to sqldatasource. Thousand thanks
for the aid.

--
Greetings,
Sergio E.