Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > WebControl Problem

WebControl Problem

Cetel Sistemas

Hello,
I have a WebControl in which I must paint a table that contains one
head and needs values to obtain values of base of data, the case is that
those values the passage to the WebControl like properties of he himself and
when the RenderContents method is sent when attempt to recover them as they
are of type string gives back me empty, me it could say somebody like making
for when attempt recover those values me give back the value of the
introduced property?

I have already used the described method and it is continued losing the data
saves that I need to something like a property or something of configuration
of the Webcontrol that it does not have.

Thanks