Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > How to render sitemappath with <ul> tags without <spans>?

How to render sitemappath with <ul> tags without <spans>?

hummh

Hi,

I'm fighting with the asp.net 2.0 sitemappath control. I want to
render breadcrumb items using <ul> and <li> tags, but the control
mixes them with <span> tags. That leads to invalid XHTML transitional
code, because <ul> can't be mixed with spans. Is there a way to
render
the sitemappath without any (unnecessary) <span> tags?

TIA
Harry

George Leithead

On 9 Aug, 17:55, hummh <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm fighting with the asp.net 2.0 sitemappath control. I want to
> render breadcrumb items using <ul> and <li> tags, but the control
> mixes them with <span> tags. That leads to invalid XHTML transitional
> code, because <ul> can't be mixed with spans. Is there a way to
> render
> the sitemappath without any (unnecessary) <span> tags?
>
> TIA
> Harry

Override the render of the control.