Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > autocomplete with two columns

autocomplete with two columns

xke

-- autocompletion with multiple columns --

Do you know of any sample explaining how to do it?
I have implemented Auto Complete feature by using
AutoCompleteExtender. It's just I may need to have an extra column,
just to display some extra information. Still, when I click on the
item I would like only the first column to populate my textbox.

Thanks