Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Adjustment of hidden textboxes, labels

Adjustment of hidden textboxes, labels

Ziangi Jones

Hi,

I have a user control with some labels & textboxes. Depending on the
form-type, some of these labels, textboxes are displayed & some are not.
This creates an EMPTY space when a particular field is not displayed.

Is it possible that when a particular field is not displayed, the textbox or
label below it fills up that empty space ?
--
Greats!

Manish Bafna

Hi,
if you are using ASP.NET 1.x, i would suggest you to use Panel controls to
hide or show a grouping of other web controls and content. In ASP.NET 2.x,
coding time is reduced with the new MultiView and View controls.
For more Info:
http://aspalliance.com/675
--
Hope this helps.