Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > .focus() does not work on an asp dropdownlist control

.focus() does not work on an asp dropdownlist control

Waldy

Hi there,
can anyone tell me why I cannot set the focus to ASP
dropdownlist controls from JavaScript? ASP textboxes work fine, so why
don't the drop downs work?

Waldy

It was caused by an IPE (idiot programmer error!)