Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Programmatically Set ObjectDataSource

Programmatically Set ObjectDataSource

Chris Lane

Is there a way to programmatically set the name of the Select, Insert, Delete
and Update methods?

Manish Bafna

Hi,
I think below link is what you are looking for:
Hope this answers your question.
Thanks and Regards.
Manish Bafna.
MCP and MCTS.

"Chris Lane" wrote:

> Is there a way to programmatically set the name of the Select, Insert, Delete
> and Update methods?

Chris Lane

Thanks, Manish! By the way, are you the guy who wrote his own
ObjectDataSource Control?

"Manish Bafna" wrote:

> Hi,
> I think below link is what you are looking for:
> Hope this answers your question.
> Thanks and Regards.
> Manish Bafna.
> MCP and MCTS.
>

> "Chris Lane" wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to programmatically set the name of the Select, Insert, Delete
> > and Update methods?

Chris Lane

That is a great link to using the SQLDataSource control but I was looking for
a way to set the Type and Crud methods programmatically of the
ObjectDataSource control if is possible.