Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > fileUpload Browse view

fileUpload Browse view

James Page

I'm using an asp.net 2.0 fileUpload control which works fine.
What I'd like is that when a user clicks on the browse button the dialog
shows thumbnails view instead of the default list view.

Is there any way to acheive this? (vb.net if possible)

Thanks

James

James Page

Thanks David

I think I'll leave it as it is. As you say far too much work - I'm sure my
client can click on the appropriate button!!!