Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > DropDownList SelectedIndexChanged

DropDownList SelectedIndexChanged

DP7

Hi,

Heres my problem. I have a DropDownList Box that on SelectedIndexChanged
changes some other controls. It the user selects the DropDownList box again
and selects the exact same value, of course the SelectedIndexChanged event
never fires. However, many times the code that handles the
SelectedIndexChanged needs to run even though the user selected the same
value.

I could add a button that says "press to reload selected query" or something
like that, but I don't want to.

I've tried using some Javascript but can't find any events that will satisfy
the situation. For example, onblur only fires after they leave the dropdown.
No good. I need something that will respond to the reselection of the item
in the dropdown.

Any ideas? Am I missing an event that will handle this? Or am I out of
luck? Am I making sense?
Thanks
DP

Any ideas how I can get