Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Usercontrol event doesnot fire after converting from .net 1.1 to 2

Usercontrol event doesnot fire after converting from .net 1.1 to 2

prabhu_27_84

Hi Everyone
i have created usercontrol in asp.net 1.1(code behind vb.net) which contain
one button.when i click that button some action should happen.well it works
fine in .net 1.1 .I convert that application to .net 2.0 .now when i Click
that button that Button Click Event is not Firing.even i tried with
breakpoint also.its not getting inside button click

i don't Understant why my usecontrol button Click Event works fine in .net
1.1 and not firing in .net 2.0

Thanks in Advance