Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > TreeView autocollapse

TreeView autocollapse

Patrick

Hello

I have a treeview Control, which works very fine. No postbacks etc when
opening or collapsing the nodes. What I want to do now is, if a node is
clicked, all other open menus will be closed. So I wanted to do something
without the postback. Does anyone have an idea how this can be achieved?

Thanks