Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > finding User.Identity in a control

finding User.Identity in a control

Yankee Imperialist Dog

What is the correct or best way to find and reference the User.Identity.
I'm creating a control to handle login functions for a site.

(need more flexability than the builting one)
Thanks
KES

--
Share The Knowledge. I need all the help I can get and so do you!

Yankee Imperialist Dog

ok i got the answere real fast
If Me.Page.User.Identity.IsAuthenticated Then ....