Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Adding a control inside a reorderlist

Adding a control inside a reorderlist

Frenske

Hello All,

I'm trying to add a control (or actual a bunch of them) into a
reorderlist. Can anyone point out to me how this is done? For example
with a button. What do I need to do with the datasource when adding a
control to visualise the data?

I'm looking for something this (pseudo):

<reorderlist>
<asp:textbox />
<asp:button />
</reorderlist>

so basically (for this example) i want to add a textbox and a button
for each piece of data I have. How can I do this?

regards Francois

Reorderlist Style Nizam ASP .Net 1 05-31-2009 09:00 PM
Need to stop editing another row in a Gridview, ReorderList etc when another row is already being edited Andrew Jocelyn ASP .Net 2 04-27-2009 02:01 AM
Adapting ReorderList WebControl for rendering dynamic html Andrew Jocelyn ASP .Net Web Controls 6 02-03-2009 06:30 AM
reorderlist - error when using with databound dropdownlist - unable to bind selectedvalue Mark Micallef ASP .Net Web Controls 0 04-05-2007 07:33 AM
reorderlist - error when using with databound dropdownlist - unable to bind selectedvalue Mark Micallef ASP .Net 0 04-05-2007 07:29 AM

Advertisments