Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Urgent opening on Dot Net with CMMI level-5 company

Urgent opening on Dot Net with CMMI level-5 company

Kirti

Dear All,

We have been retained by one of our clients to look for a candidate
for an urgent position in their company. I have put the job
description below.

Please let me know if you would be interested in pursuing the
opportunity.

About Client Profile:
As the leading provider of information management solutions for the
financial industry, Our client provides the delivery channels that
support access to today's most desirable financial services, banking,
credit union, lending, insurance, security and investment products.
Since formation in 1984, the client company has grown into a worldwide
organization with clients in more than 60 countries supported by
nearly 22,000 employees. They are organized into 8 business units out
of which 6 units are in the Finance domain and the remaining 2 are in
Insurance and Healthcare industry. They work on niche technologies and
develop products out of their Noida offshore development centre. The
company values integrity and provides excellent working environment.
They are looking for bright and dynamic talent pool to join hands with
them.

JOB DESCRIPTION---

Position---net (SSE/SA/SSA)

Experience-3-5 years

Technology----net, UML, OOPS, design/architecture knowledge VB.net/C#,
SQL Server, Windows Services, Web services, Web and Windows
Application

OR

Position---net Technical Lead

Experience----6 years

Technology----ASP.net 2.0, C#, SQL Server

OR

Position---.net SA/SSA

Experience---4-5 years

Asp.net, C#, sql server

OR

Experience---4-5 years

Technologhy---asp.net ,c#,AJAX,Web applications (must).

Kirti Rani
Work no.: 011-41605427 Ext---224
Mob No.- 09313170381