Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > The Menu Control in ASP.NET 2.0 ?

The Menu Control in ASP.NET 2.0 ?

Polaris

Hi Experts:

I'm using Visual Studio 2005 with ASP.Net 2.0 and trying to use the Menu
control comes with the ToolBox. I noticed that when the menu pops up, it
goes under the other constrols and could not be clicked or selected. The
order that the Menu control is used did not make difference; I have tried to
change the Z-Index for the Menu control or other design-time settings could
not fix this either.

Is this a known bug? Is there some settings allow me to make the Menu
popping up on top of other controls so that the popped menu
items can be selected normally?

Thanks in advance!
Polaris

Polaris

OK, to make it work, I have to set the "Layout" for the Menu Control to
"Static" or "Not Set".

news:(E-Mail Removed)...