Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > .Net applet security question.

.Net applet security question.

genc ymeri

Hi,
I'm planning to build a dotnet applet which will download a file from a
webservice, save it in the local disk, editing and then upload it back in the
server side.

I was doing a test to access local directories and files from a .Net applet
but I couldn't.

How can I resolve this ?
--
Genc Ymeri
--

John Saunders [MVP]

"genc ymeri" <(E-Mail Removed)_not_spam> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I'm planning to build a dotnet applet which will download a file from a
> webservice, save it in the local disk, editing and then upload it back in
> the
> server side.

What's a dotnet applet?
--
John Saunders [MVP]

genc ymeri

>>>What's a dotnet applet?>>>>

Wincontrol running in a browser (in my case IE).

--
Genc Ymeri
Sr. Software Engineer