Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Generics Paging

Generics Paging

Toly

I have a question....
I bind to datagrid list of (object), and I need to page this datagrid....
I would like to know if I could add paging to datagrid without using dataview?
Thanks!

KyleK

Toly

Not really sure about your question. Are you getting an error when you try
to post the datagrid? Or do you want to know how to turn paging on?
--
Kyle Kelin
..NET Developer

"Toly" wrote:

> I have a question....
> I bind to datagrid list of (object), and I need to page this datagrid....
> I would like to know if I could add paging to datagrid without using dataview?
> Thanks!

Toly

Kylek,
thank you for your reply, but I already solve this problem....
What I tried to do is binding List (of object) to datagrid and enable
paging, sorting after a binding..........