Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > DROPDOWNLIST MENU OPEN (CLICK)

DROPDOWNLIST MENU OPEN (CLICK)

spawnx

Hello all,
I have not had much success with this for the last few hours of
research.
I would like to open a dropdownlist with javascript code.(Currently
using the javascript code imbedded in Visual Basic)
To open manually Alt+DownArrow must be pressed (some say F4 which
doesn't work for me in IE7)
I guess I can set focus which works for me
and then try to use some kinda SendKey function from the javascript
with the alt down somehow and that might work.
I was hoping for a better solution, Like Linkbuttons have a click
method which can be used from javascript nicely.
I have seen combobox has a dropdown method which I can not use for my
dropdownlist unfortunately.

Is there something i'm missing??

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!