Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Help Please on Wizard Control (Need to validate)

Help Please on Wizard Control (Need to validate)

Arvi

Hi,

I have a wizard control on the page with several steps. and i also included
the required field validator for most of the controls.

im not able to generate the validation when the user clicks the next/finish
buttons.

can some one le tme know why isnt working or how to do this?

"i have smartnavigation set to true to my application"

Thanks

Arvi