Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > How to hide Gridview footer in edit mode

How to hide Gridview footer in edit mode

tMan

ShowFooter=true. I have a footer template with a text box and a add new row
linkButton in the footer.
When the grid is in Edit mode, how can i hide the footer to prevent users
from adding records. I thought the older DataGrid had this functionality. How
can i do this in the GridView?