Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > TreeView-Check Child Checkboxes

TreeView-Check Child Checkboxes

Andy Klare

I am looking for a way to check child nodes in a TreeView if the parent is
checked. There does not appear to be a good way to do this on the server or
client. TreeView Client controls do not contain enough info to do this and
there is no AutoPostBack for the TreeView checkboxes to check ChildNodes
when a checkbox is clicked.

I am using OnSelectedChanged to check the boxes but if the user clicks the
checkbox then the children are not checked. I also cannot find a way to
simply disable the checkboxes and just use them in the UI for a checked
flag. I am also not having luck overriding the image to make it not look
like a checkable checkbox.

Any ideas?
Andy