Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > reportviewer in web forms not showing content or print button

reportviewer in web forms not showing content or print button

ns

I am trying to set up Report Viewer with Local more report to use in my web
app but I can't make it to display any data or print button in toolbar (even
though its set to show: true i only see navig and export buttons).
this is the code in page_load event meant to make this work. the user.ds
object is filled with data from before, and there are no errors, just empty
surface, and no print button.
pls help

ReportViewer1.ProcessingMode = ProcessingMode.Local;
LocalReport lclReport = this.ReportViewer1.LocalReport;
lclReport.ReportPath = Server.MapPath("") + "\\report.rdlc";

lclReport.DataSources.Add(
new ReportDataSource("dsSotac_Izvjestaj_rjesenja",
user.ds.reportTable));
ReportViewer1.LocalReport.Refresh();

"In the toolbar is the option to export or print the report. Make sure you
have installed service pack 2 of reporting services or else the print button
will be missing. For the print to work RS will (try to) install a little
client side ActiveX control which provides a print preview and a clean
print."

http://codebetter.com/blogs/peter.va...arameters.aspx

--
I hope this helps,