Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Dynamic Templete Column in GridView

Dynamic Templete Column in GridView

umerpk@gmail.com

hello !!!

I dont want any Button my GridView ( like Cancel,Select, Update), i
made my gridview clickable and its returning me SelectedIndex
perfectly, on this i made particular row editiable working fine, the
changes in row dont reflect in grid ? how could i link it , i mean how
can i get values from textbox appear when i click any row? plz help me