Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Labels within a CheckBoxList

Labels within a CheckBoxList

Mark

Would someone be so kind as to tell me if there's a way of adding a
label to the
oCheckBoxList.Controls collection and having it render?

For example, I'm looking for this output (# represents a checkbox):

Label Yadda Yadda
# one
# two
Another Label here
# three
# four

I'm trying to figure out if I'll have to make my own controll using a
Checkbox, or if I can get away with using the CheckBoxList.

Input is greatly appreciated.