Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > need help with RequiredFieldValidator

need help with RequiredFieldValidator

Daniel

Im new to ASP.net and wanted to see if someone can point me in the right
direction to books or websites on how to use this control..

the pages im working on are started in ASP.net but not taking avantage of
anything yet..

I have some forms that i would like to create and validate and not sure what
to look for..

Any book suggestions would be great or websites.

Kris Lankford

Here is a ling with a sample:

http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/groupvalidator.asp

news:(E-Mail Removed)...